No announcement yet.

A Shaolin Kungfu Instructor killed himself in Flushing, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating people out of money.. in this case a large amount of money.. why am I not surprised....
    The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

• Hahahahahaha because you're a shaolin monk like I am. This is what we do. I just wish he would share it with his "brothers" I could need the extra cash.
      Shi Yan LU

Comment

• Forum Users,

-I am sorry about Shaolin Master Shi Heng Shan

-As long as the Shaolin "practitioner's" are open there will be no obstacle in their path since hardships will become their daily training.

Comment

• Smoke crack much?
          The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

• Librarian? Who are you? what do you mean by that? Care to inlighten us a little bit?
            /Secret qi gong master and hustler of stockholm shaolin temple shi Yan-LU
            wow my title ceeps growing I'm advancing in the shaolin ranks soon I'll be grandmaster too

Comment

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=xBoUJRy4y60

Comment

• Forum User Master Lu,

When one can see through the dellussions and illussions with Empty Eyes(please refer to Shaolin Void principles) hrdships won't be able to overcome him.

Comment

• Librarian, why do you talk like someone out of a old Kung Fu movie ? I've met monks and spiritual people of many types from the east and the west, but I've never heard anyone talk like you.

Either your trying to put on a front in order to convince people that your some high and mighty Buddhist, or your just a loon !!!

Which is it ?

Buddhists are just regular people too ! What's so different about you that makes you talk like some floating, glowing Boddhisatva out of a bad movie ?

I mean, one of my favorite quotes is "to see with eyes unclouded by hate", from Princess Mononoke, but I don't go giving it as advice to people. That would just make me sound like an arrogant prick, and a loon !!!

So,,,,, uhhhh,,,,, What's you deal ? You show up wanting us to drop mega bucks on these books, and then back that up with high and mighty Buddhist bable. And you expect me to take you for "real" ???

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sure you don't "expect" anything from me because your such an enlightened Buddhist that your above expecting anything from people.

Stop hiding behind your computer and just be YOU. Fake people like you make me sick. I'd rather meet an asshole who is true to himself than a fake like you.
                  Last edited by baiwanxi; 03-19-2007, 02:12 PM.
                  "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

• Maybe he's a High and Mighty Buddhist loon....

Comment

• What's so different about you that makes you talk like some floating, glowing Boddhisatva out of a bad movie ?
                      Hahahahahahaaaa that was really funny
                      By the way you seem to know much more than me about this librarian as he seems to upset you a bit. I don't know anything about the fellow so I'm just ceeping an open mind giving him a chance to contribute to our broad community here. Please share what you know.
                      To Librarian what are you getting at? What are you trying to say? Please tell me who you are and what you do I hear something about a book project...
                      Presume you're a gong fu practitioner..

Comment

• Sorry... Guess I did come off a bit harsh. It's just, the way that guy/girl talks and how the first post was "buy my shit". Just got me all worked up !

Who knows, maybe there is somethin to those books.

Let's hear it Librarian. What's your deal ?
                        "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

• i'm familiar with the poster "librarian". he's from greece. maybe thats why he sounds a little different to us.

he likes big words and complicated phrases. most times he's hard to follow but its just that he has an extremely complicated mind, plus using a foreign language to express that.

interesting guy though. oh, and i'm pretty sure he isnt a buddhist. just interested in shaolin studies.

keep sharing and learning!

Comment

• Extremely complicated mind? Do you mean he's nuts??

Comment

• Forum User Baiwaxi,

Sorry for the delay I have been a bit busy lately

Librarian, why do you talk like someone out of a old Kung Fu movie ? I've met monks and spiritual people of many types from the east and the west, but I've never heard anyone talk like you.
                              Every one has a different way of expressing himself yet if what you want to see is that I am trying to prove something shouldn't you first start proving it to yourself ?

I mean, one of my favorite quotes is "to see with eyes unclouded by hate", from Princess Mononoke, but I don't go giving it as advice to people. That would just make me sound like an arrogant prick, and a loon !!!

So,,,,, uhhhh,,,,, What's you deal ? You show up wanting us to drop mega bucks on these books, and then back that up with high and mighty Buddhist bable. And you expect me to take you for "real" ???

I am so glad to hear opinions like this that way I am given great Shaolin Shen training oportunities and I have to thank you for that

It is not possible to back up from this project since my efforts are constructed based on true will and not money making

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sure you don't "expect" anything from me because your such an enlightened Buddhist that your above expecting anything from people.

Stop hiding behind your computer and just be YOU. Fake people like you make me sick. I'd rather meet an asshole who is true to himself than a fake like you

Your offering is great up to now,I have to make clear that I did not started the Topic on the Shaolin Wugong Book Series having in mind to expect but to inform

Please prove in what way I am hiding

With all respect.Does frustration in your words shows your comprehension to the Void ?

In order to achieve one has to go beyond the limitations he enforces himself to

For what reason are you part of this Forum ?

I do respect your opinion yet I have to say that from your thoughts it is shown that you are turning again any Chan Buddhist and Shaolin concept prefering to view the surface of things alone.Why is that so ?

P.s.:It is not possible for me to get offended so you are free to maske any coment

Comment

• Forum Master-Lu,

-What is that you wish to know ?

P.s.:Please refer to a specific part

Comment

Working...
                                X