Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat,

It's crap.

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

hahahaha, sure doc, whatever you say...
      a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

I didnt really have any problem with quoting rappers. and btw, i applaud this guy's anti-MTVism, its a brave thing to do when your career depends on how famous your music is- i personally HATE MTV.

though i consider it my place to judge the quality of music, i dont think that we can judge the relevancy of a quote based solely on who said it. the problem i have is that the quote, if it is in the context i think it is, is undereducated and naiive.

Comment

OK, Meat, if the guy doesn't like MTV, I'll support him.

I hate MTV too.

Cribs....
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

dogchow: "I didnt really have any problem with quoting rappers. and btw, i applaud this guy's anti-MTVism, its a brave thing to do when your career depends on how famous your music is- i personally HATE MTV."

Indeed, it's kinda funny actually. Back when MTV was more respected by the fans, around mid-80's to early 90's, when they still had shows like YO! MTV raps, they were popular because they MADE FUN of the other corporations and companies that would be too reliant on mainstream appeal/marketing, acting like they knew better. Now, if I change the channel to MTV, what's on? Total Request Live or some other bubblegum pop crap; it's basically turned into what it made fun of before. Kinda ironic, isn't it? Hahaha.

dogchow: "...the problem i have is that the quote, if it is in the context i think it is, is undereducated and naiive."

Perhaps so, but it's also naive to believe that organizations like Fox News are fair and unbiased, or to believe that military enlisted soldiers have never commited atrocities (either from direct orders or if they were just sick in the head). I am certainly not implying however, that ALL are like this. Doing that would be foolish as well.

Doc: "...I hate MTV too. Cribs..."

Hahhha, now that you mention it Doc, yer house in Vegas would be a pretty nice place to record the next episode of Cribs, hahahaha....
            a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

I don't have a built in basketball oourt, or, a personal 18 wheel tractor.

russbo.com

Comment

I don't have a built in basketball oourt, or, a personal 18 wheel tractor. Besides, there's too much dog hair in the house.

russbo.com

Comment

Hahaha, yeah, but look at it this way, you have a massive, amazing house, a kick-ass Ferrari (the one in the Shaolin Ulysses film, you still have it right?) and Shi Xingwei running around the house, haha. The dog hair is a bonus, haha.

Comment

Keep the house. My small apartment, and my little Toyota pickup truck in Thailand is better, lol.

(If I have the annual Thanksgiving monkfest in Vegas, come on down...)

russbo.com

Comment

haven't you guys heard? at first it was cool to like MTV, but in the late 90's, people started to hate it. but now, everybody hates MTV, so it's no longer cool to hate it. that's right, today, MTV is so uncool that it's cool.

you all really need to catch up with the times...

Comment

Originally posted by meattosser

dogchow: "...the problem i have is that the quote, if it is in the context i think it is, is undereducated and naiive."

Perhaps so, but it's also naive to believe that organizations like Fox News are fair and unbiased, or to believe that military enlisted soldiers have never commited atrocities (either from direct orders or if they were just sick in the head). I am certainly not implying however, that ALL are like this. Doing that would be foolish as well.

who said either is the sace? i just said that the quote is naiive.

as for unfair news media; if thats where people are getting all their info, thats what they deserve- left wing or right wing.

about atrocities; EVERYONE believes that the US soldiers are not the most disciplined soldiers in the world...that also goes for Israeli soldiers. However, i am very curious as to whether the other side will condemn their own wrongs the way my side condemns its own.

Comment

well that's why a soldier with a gun and a terrorist are completely different. if the soldier kills a civilian, he ****ed up, unless it couldn't be avoided. if a terrorist kills a civilian, he did his job. that's huge.

Comment

exactly- the whole point is not is that you should not try to blur the line between military and militants

Comment

this is pretty interesting. to me, at least.

Comment

wasn't there some "anonymous" book about Clinton too? true colors or wag the dog or one of those.
                                "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

Working...
                                X